- WCQ: Norway v Northern Island
- WCQ: Austria v Serbia
- WCQ: England v Slovenia
- WCQ: Turkey v Iceland
- WCQ: Scotland v Slovakia
- MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks v Colorado Rockies
- Champions League: PSG v Bayern Munich
- Champions League: Monaco v Porto
- NFL: Minnesota Vikings v Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- SPL: Rangers v Celtic
- Premier League: Leicester v Liverpool
- Ligue 1: Nice v Angers
- MLB: Toronto Blue Jays v Kansas City Royals
- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
Cricket: India to continue their ODI streak against Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka take on India in the fourth one-day international on Thursday at the R. Premdasa Stadium in Colombo.
India surged to a 3-0 lead in this five-match series after beating Sri Lanka by six wickets at Pallekele last time out.
Of the last five one-day internationals played at the R Premadasa, four have been won by the team who were fielding first and leaders India have won three of their preceding four ODIs there after batting second.
In stark contrast, Sri Lanka have consecutively lost their previous five one-day internationals and have won only four of the 18 completed 50-over fixtures this year.
One of their only positives in this series so far is Lahiru Thirimanne, who scored 80 off 105 balls to help Sri Lanka surpass the 200-run mark, and their only chance on Thursday is to bat well once more.
Niroshan Dickwella has registered the most runs for his side so far in this series and, in terms of bowling, Akila Dananjaya has taken eight wickets from two matches and Sri Lanka will be relying heavily on him to perform again.
The Blue Brigade were challenged somewhat during the last two ODIs but, with the trophy firmly out of their opponent’s reach, we could see a whitewash materialise.
I’m backing India for the win at 1.22 with Sportsbet.io