- WCQ: Norway v Northern Island
- WCQ: Austria v Serbia
- WCQ: England v Slovenia
- WCQ: Turkey v Iceland
- WCQ: Scotland v Slovakia
- MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks v Colorado Rockies
- Champions League: PSG v Bayern Munich
- Champions League: Monaco v Porto
- NFL: Minnesota Vikings v Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- SPL: Rangers v Celtic
- Premier League: Leicester v Liverpool
- Ligue 1: Nice v Angers
- MLB: Toronto Blue Jays v Kansas City Royals
- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
Ligue 1: Neymar’s PSG to run riot against Saint-Etienne
Saint-Etienne face the daunting task of travelling to PSG, a team who have been on scintillating form since their French Super Cup final victory over Monaco one week before the domestic campaign started.
In the league, PSG have won all three of their games so far, scoring an emphatic 11 goals and conceding two – both of which were in their most recent 6-2 thrashing of Toulouse.
PSG are an expectedly short 1.12 to take the three points but there are plenty of tempting prices on offer starting, of course, with new main man Neymar.
The Brazilian is 2.46 to score first and, having already scored 3 goals in his two matches played for the Parisian outfit.
Cavani has also netted twice this season and, considering this match has a good chance of turning into a whitewash we could see a few different scorers, so the 30-year-old is 2.21 to score the last goal of the game.
Saint-Etienne have won all three of their games so far and haven’t conceded, however, they have played teams of a much lower calibre than their next opponents.
But if they can hold on until half-time, sportsbet.io are 4.86 for a 0-0 score line at the break.