- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
- Football: Czech Republic v Germany
- Football: France v Netherlands
- Cricket: Sri Lanka v India
- Football: Liverpool v Arsenal
- Football: Manchester United v Leicester
- Football: Bournemouth v Manchester City
- Football: PSG v Saint-Etienne
- Football: Liverpool v Hoffenheim
- Football: Nice v Napoli
- Football: Manchester City v Everton
- Football: PSG v Toulouse
- Rugby Union: Australia v New Zealand
- Football: Swansea v Manchester United
- Cricket: England v West Indies
Ligue 1: PSG too strong for Toulouse
Toulouse face the test of a trip to PSG in Ligue 1’s match day 3 this weekend – and it’s going to be every bit as tough for the visitors as it seems.
Monaco broke PSG’s Ligue 1 monopolisation last season, beating the Paris side to the title by eight points in a season where their Champions League quest also ended in failure once again.
After Neymar’s Barcelona eliminated them from the competition, PSG responded by poaching the Brazilian for £198m who scored and assisted on his debut against Guingamp last weekend.
The new star of French football is good value at 2.63 to get onto the score sheet first.
Toulouse lost their first game to Monaco before securing a 1-0 at home to Montpellier, but this test will be far greater
In a match where PSG look set to prevail at 1.09, there are plenty of other enticing prices on offer.
The away side have lost eight of their last 13 matches on the road in Ligue 1 and only picked up the three points on one occasion.
Whereas PSG have only failed to take all three points on four of their last 15 games at the Parc des Princes.
A 3-0 whitewash in favour of the home side comes in at 5.50, and with goal scoring happening to be a particular forte of PSG, I think this may well come through.