- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
- Football: Czech Republic v Germany
- Football: France v Netherlands
- Cricket: Sri Lanka v India
- Football: Liverpool v Arsenal
- Football: Manchester United v Leicester
- Football: Bournemouth v Manchester City
- Football: PSG v Saint-Etienne
- Football: Liverpool v Hoffenheim
- Football: Nice v Napoli
- Football: Manchester City v Everton
- Football: PSG v Toulouse
- Rugby Union: Australia v New Zealand
- Football: Swansea v Manchester United
- Cricket: England v West Indies
Premier League: Goal fest awaits at Anfield
Arsenal visit Anfield on Sunday in a Premier League clash that has become one of the season’s most attractive fixtures.
Goals have come to be expected, with twenty having been scored over the last four occasions that Arsene Wenger’s side have visited Anfield, and a total of over 3.5 goals this time around is valued at 2.36.
Reds forward Roberto Firmino has scored three times during the Gunners’ last two visits and is a generous 4.05 to score first or last this weekend.
Similarly, Sadio Mane has also scored two for the Reds this season and is 4.48 to score at anytime.
Arsenal’s visit to Anfield in the 1998/99 campaign brought with it the only goalless game in over two decades and the sides’ performances so far this season indicating that the odds of a stalemate this Sunday is 15.95.
A total of over 3.5 goals looks feasible in my opinion and, at a price of 2.36, is not to be sniffed at.
Ultimately, though, I think a draw could well be on the cards at 3.59 with Sportsbet.io