- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
- Football: Czech Republic v Germany
- Football: France v Netherlands
- Cricket: Sri Lanka v India
- Football: Liverpool v Arsenal
- Football: Manchester United v Leicester
- Football: Bournemouth v Manchester City
- Football: PSG v Saint-Etienne
- Football: Liverpool v Hoffenheim
- Football: Nice v Napoli
- Football: Manchester City v Everton
- Football: PSG v Toulouse
- Rugby Union: Australia v New Zealand
- Football: Swansea v Manchester United
- Cricket: England v West Indies
Premier League: Swans could snatch a point against Mourinho’s men
Swansea’s Liberty Stadium will play host to Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United team on Saturday, in a match that may not be as straightforward for the Red Devils as they would like.
The Swans may be yet to find the back of the net this season but worked hard to pick up a respectable point last week in a stalemate at St Mary’s.
They will need to produce a similarly excellent defensive display but on their day are certainly capable of upsetting the Premier League’s bigger teams and are a tempting 2.90 to win or draw with Sportsbet.io’s Double Chance offer.
Manchester United side got off to a flyer last week with a 4-0 thrashing of West Ham and the chances of them pulling off the same score line against the Swans is priced at 14.36.
New Red Devil Nemanja Matic has proved a top-notch purchase and worked to free up the attack-minded Paul Pogba who clinched the final goal against the Hammers – the French midfielder is 5.21 to score at any time against Paul Clement’s side.
Without Gylfi Sigurdsson, who contributed 21 of their 45 goals last season, Swansea will likely be less effective with set pieces, making it even more important that they are solid at the back.
It’s worth considering that Manchester United to win will be boosted as part of the multi-bet promotion from 1.35 to 2.00.
But it could be worth backing a draw at the price of 4.88 with Sportsbet.io