- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
- Football: Czech Republic v Germany
- Football: France v Netherlands
- Cricket: Sri Lanka v India
- Football: Liverpool v Arsenal
- Football: Manchester United v Leicester
- Football: Bournemouth v Manchester City
- Football: PSG v Saint-Etienne
- Football: Liverpool v Hoffenheim
- Football: Nice v Napoli
- Football: Manchester City v Everton
- Football: PSG v Toulouse
- Rugby Union: Australia v New Zealand
- Football: Swansea v Manchester United
- Cricket: England v West Indies
Premier League: Thriller awaits as City host Liverpool
With one Major League Soccer victory from their previous 11 attempts, it’s safe to say Los Angeles Galaxy are struggling for form as we reach the business end of the season.
They may have beaten the Colorado Rapids 3-0 on their own patch last Sunday, but they won’t enjoy the long trip to Seattle as they take on the table-topping Sounders.
The Sounders have lost just one of their previous home games and even rivals Portland couldn’t get the better of them during rivalry weekend the last time they were in action.
Poor results mean Galaxy now sit a whopping 12 points adrift of this weekend’s opponents and that gap is only going to get bigger as Seattle look to make the most of their game in hand.
They already sit one point clear of Portland going into the weekend and I expect that to be a minimum of four by the time the weekend is over.
Don’t get me wrong, La Galaxy have no trouble scoring having netted eight times in their previous five matches on their travels. However, the won’t have enough to break down Seattle.
The hosts have one of the biggest fan bases in the whole of the United States and I expect them to witness yet another victory but with both team to score. That’s priced at 2.95 and looks value.