- WCQ: Norway v Northern Island
- WCQ: Austria v Serbia
- WCQ: England v Slovenia
- WCQ: Turkey v Iceland
- WCQ: Scotland v Slovakia
- MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks v Colorado Rockies
- Champions League: PSG v Bayern Munich
- Champions League: Monaco v Porto
- NFL: Minnesota Vikings v Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- SPL: Rangers v Celtic
- Premier League: Leicester v Liverpool
- Ligue 1: Nice v Angers
- MLB: Toronto Blue Jays v Kansas City Royals
- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
Premier League: United to make it a hat-trick of thrashings
The 2015/16 Premier League champions Leicester travel to play last year’s League Cup and Europa League winners Manchester United at Old Trafford this weekend.
United have won their last three games against Leicester and are heavy favourites to make it four in a row.
Having won their opening two games 4-0, the Red Devils are a rather tempting 13.52 to produce the same score line this weekend.
The Foxes won their Carabao Cup tie 4-1 on Tuesday, with Islam Slimani scoring twice against Sheffield United in four minutes and the Algerian international is an attractive 8.66 to score at any time.
However, that cup match means Craig Shakespeare’s side may now be going into this weekend depleted for their match against a Red Devils outfit who had the whole week to prepare for this game.
A price of 4.91 is on offer for both teams to score in the first-half – something the two sides have accomplished in their opening Premier League games so far.
But with home advantage and new boy Romelu Lukaku already on hot form, I definitely fancy United for the win at 1.31 with Sportsbet.io