- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
- Football: Czech Republic v Germany
- Football: France v Netherlands
- Cricket: Sri Lanka v India
- Football: Liverpool v Arsenal
- Football: Manchester United v Leicester
- Football: Bournemouth v Manchester City
- Football: PSG v Saint-Etienne
- Football: Liverpool v Hoffenheim
- Football: Nice v Napoli
- Football: Manchester City v Everton
- Football: PSG v Toulouse
- Rugby Union: Australia v New Zealand
- Football: Swansea v Manchester United
- Cricket: England v West Indies
World Cup Qualifier: Formidable Germans to strike again
Top-of-the-group Germany make the short trip to the Czech Republic for Friday’s Group C World Cup qualifier match.
The Czechs are sitting in third-place but are nine points behind their opponents and four points behind second-placed Northern Ireland, meaning they desperately need a win to maintain any real hope of qualification.
Whereas Die Mannschaft go into this game with a perfect record from their previous six qualification games so far, boasting 27 goals and having conceded just one in that time.
They are a good bet to win-to-nil at 2.25 and are a very tempting 6.03 to go into the half-time break with a 2-0 lead, considering they have registered away wins where they have scored at least three goals against Azerbaijan, Norway and San Marino.
Group C’s top scorer is none other than Germany’s Thomas Muller, who is 3.54 to score first and 2.05 to score at anytime.
There is no denying the result of this game – back Germany for the win at 1.46 with Sportsbet.io