- WCQ: Norway v Northern Island
- WCQ: Austria v Serbia
- WCQ: England v Slovenia
- WCQ: Turkey v Iceland
- WCQ: Scotland v Slovakia
- MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks v Colorado Rockies
- Champions League: PSG v Bayern Munich
- Champions League: Monaco v Porto
- NFL: Minnesota Vikings v Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- SPL: Rangers v Celtic
- Premier League: Leicester v Liverpool
- Ligue 1: Nice v Angers
- MLB: Toronto Blue Jays v Kansas City Royals
- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
World Cup qualifier: Greece to frustrate the Belgians
Belgium head to Greece for the World Cup qualifier Grouo F clash this weekend.
Surprisingly, the sides are on fairly equally standings when it comes to their head-to-head encounters in recent years.
The home side have prevailed on three occasions, Belgium have won twice and there have been three draws.
The most recent meeting between the nations came in the first leg of this group side and provided one of the three aforementioned draws.
Belgium arguably have a bigger reputation as a footballing nation, with many of their capped internationals playing in the Premier League like Eden Hazard, Romelu Lukaku and Toby Alderweireld but, with home advantage, Greece could quite feasibly get something out of this match.
However, Belgium are top of the table and the only time they failed to pick up all three points in a match was against the Greeks.
With an incredible +33 goal difference – the best of any of the European teams in the group stages, it’s hard to foresee a stalemate.
So expect goals but I wouldn’t be surprised if Greece take something from the match.
Back the draw at 3.36 with Sportsbet.io