- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
- Football: Czech Republic v Germany
- Football: France v Netherlands
- Cricket: Sri Lanka v India
- Football: Liverpool v Arsenal
- Football: Manchester United v Leicester
- Football: Bournemouth v Manchester City
- Football: PSG v Saint-Etienne
- Football: Liverpool v Hoffenheim
- Football: Nice v Napoli
- Football: Manchester City v Everton
- Football: PSG v Toulouse
- Rugby Union: Australia v New Zealand
- Football: Swansea v Manchester United
- Cricket: England v West Indies
World Cup Qualifier: Italy can frustrate Spain in Group G clash
Italy travel to the formidable Santiago Bernabeu stadium to face Spain in Saturday’s Group G World Cup qualifier match.
In one of this matchday’s most mouth-water fixtures, the two sides are atop their group, having both taken 16 points from their six matches and
There have been two draws and one win for each team in their previous clashes over the last three years and it’ll be a close one to call.
The most common outcome between these sides has historically been a draw but it’s worth noting that Italy have only managed to win one out of the last 15 head-to-heads played in Spain.
I don’t expect a high-scoring match in what could likely be quite a cagey affair, but I think it’s worth backing Marco Asensio to score at anytime at 3.32.
Spain are a major force to be reckoned with and have the all-important home advantage – but don’t write Italy off.
At 3.22 I think it could prove fruitful to back the draw with Sportsbet.io