- La Liga: Athletic Bilbao v Atletico Madrid
- Carabao Cup: Leicester v Liverpool
- Premier League: Newcastle v Stoke
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Dallas Cowboys
- Boxing: Golovkin v Alvarez
- Champions League: Spurs v Dortmund
- Champions League: Barcelona v Juventus
- NFL: Broncos v Chargers
- NFL: Lions v Cardinals
- Football: England v Slovakia
- Football: Greece v Belgium
- Football: Spain v Italy
- Football: Czech Republic v Germany
- Football: France v Netherlands
- Cricket: Sri Lanka v India
- Football: Liverpool v Arsenal
- Football: Manchester United v Leicester
- Football: Bournemouth v Manchester City
- Football: PSG v Saint-Etienne
- Football: Liverpool v Hoffenheim
- Football: Nice v Napoli
- Football: Manchester City v Everton
- Football: PSG v Toulouse
- Rugby Union: Australia v New Zealand
- Football: Swansea v Manchester United
- Cricket: England v West Indies
World Cup Qualifier: The Oranje to be left feeling blue
An attractive Group A fixture takes place on Thursday between France and the Netherlands in a bid for World Cup qualification.
The Dutch currently sit three points behind their second-placed opponents and should Les Bleus prevail, the odds wouldn’t look too promising for Holland to make it to Russia next year.
The Oranje have already had to deal with missing out on Euro 2016 so they will be desperately looking for the win to draw level on points with the French, priced out at 5.92.
France are sitting on equal points with Group A leaders Sweden, who inflicted their only defeat so far in their last game and will likely look to make amends for that this time around.
When they have played at home, France have beaten Sweden and Bulgaria but they did concede in both of those games and I think both teams to score in the second half is a decent bet at 3.48.
Paul Pogba scored the only goal during this sides’ last encounter and is a very tempting 7.68 to get the first goal on Thursday.
I think the Dutch will give it a good go and are certainly a good bet to score but France are surely set to take the three points at 1.54 with Sportsbet.io