SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
HOW TO ENTER:
The opportunity to win a prize will take the form of a social media post / video that will allow an individual to win a prize chosen by Sportsbet.io. In order to enter, participants should respond to the promotional post on social media as instructed by Sportsbet.io.
The promotion prize is Southampton Football Club 22/23 Away/Third kit NFT (Non-Fungible token). This Prize is non-exchangeable and there is no cash equivalent option.
The competition shall run between 5/01/2023-16/01/2023.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The competition is organised by mBet Solutions N.V. (hereinafter referred to as “Sportsbet.io), a company licensed and regulated by the Government of Curaçao under the gaming license 1668/JAZ.
- Ownership of the NFTs is subject to the T&Cs here: https://www.southamptonfc.com and participation in the competition is subject to acceptance of these T&Cs
- Please note, a royalty of 10% (due to Southampton FC) will apply to all secondary sales of the NFT.
- You must be aged 25 years or over to bet and to participate in promotions. Underage entries will be void.
- No employees, or family members of employees, of Sportsbet.io and its affiliate companies may take part in promotions.
- Only one entry per person.
- Edited comments will automatically become ineligible to win prizes.
- In case the info on the Social Media Profile of the winner doesn't correspond with the personal information the winner sends through, Sportsbet.io can decide not to grant the prize.
- There is a maximum of 5 prizes that can be won per Sportsbet.io user account over the course of 12 months after winning the first prize.
- Prizes are personal and non-transferable. In case you're not able to use your prize, there won't be a new draw.
- Sportsbet.io reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us awarding a prize.
- Sportsbet.io reserves the right to cancel an entry to a promotion, terminate any account and withhold any promotional benefits and/ or take such other action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion, in particular in the event that an entry is:
- made in breach or non-compliance with the Promotion Terms and/ or the Standard Terms;
- incorrectly completed; and/or
- not received by Sportsbet.io for any reason.
- If you're caught trying to attempt fraud for more than 2 times, you won't be eligible anymore to have a valid participation in Sportsbet.io's Social Media Giveaways for the next 24 months.
- Sportsbet.io’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a promotion are final.
- Duties or other taxes derived from the prizes sent are not covered by Sportsbet.io
- Sportsbet.io may transfer your personal data, such as your name and contact details, to third parties for the purpose of providing the prizes and/or services offered in the promotion.
- If the winner is required to travel internationally to redeem the prize, they confirm that they will be eligible to enter the country. In this case, the winner shall bear the onus of completing all necessary visa requirements at their own expense by the deadline communicated by Sportsbet.io or confirm eligibility to enter the country through citizenship, permanent residency or any other means.
- Sportsbet.io shall arrange all necessary methods of transportation (including ticket classes), accommodation facilities (including room type), restaurants and any other additional logistical details at its sole discretion. The exact details of travel and accommodation will be discussed directly with the winner. Sportsbet.io will endeavour to liaise with the winner to ensure a smooth and pleasant experience, however this will be subject to supplier availability.
- These Terms and Conditions may be published in several languages for informational purposes and ease of access by players. The English version is the only legal basis of the relationship between you and us and in the case of any discrepancy with respect to a translation of any kind, the English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.