1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen;
2. On your Wallet, select the currency of your choice;
If you don't know how to change the currency of your account, click here.
3. Click on "Deposit" or "Withdraw";
4. Select Credit card payment method among the list;
If the method is not showing, that means unfortunately it is not available for your region.
5. Enter the amount, fill in your card details and as the last step click Confirm;
6. Once your deposit is completed or your withdrawal has been processed, you will receive a notification.
Please note, you must withdraw using the same method you previously used to deposit, and you must wager your deposit at least once in its entirety.
A fee from the provider may apply when depositing via this payment option. If applicable, any fees will be clearly visible within the cashier at time of depositing. We also offer a range of popular cryptocurrencies that not only offer quick processing times, but also zero transaction fees.
Want to learn more about cryptocurrencies? Access learncrypto.com
In some countries, you cannot withdraw using a credit card. Please find the list below:
Withdrawals with MasterCard IS SUPPORTED for the following countries:
For other countries, withdrawal with MasterCard is NOT supported.
Withdrawal with Visa is NOT supported for the following countries:
British Indian Ocean Territory
For all other countries, withdrawal with Visa IS SUPPORTED.