1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen;
2. On your Wallet, select INR;
Please note, Net Banking is only available for INR currency (Indian Rupee).
3. Click on "Deposit" or "Withdraw";
4. To deposit, enter the amount in INR and click continue and confirm;
5. Click continue payment;
6. Please select Net Banking amongst the list, and select your bank, click pay;
7. Then you will be redirected to your bank page, please log in & fill the necessary details to confirm the payment;
8. Once your deposit is completed, your wallet will be credited;
Important: Only rounded sum values are acceptable. For example, 1622 INR is not acceptable - it needs to be 1620 INR or 1630 INR.
9. To withdraw, select bank transfer, enter the amount in INR & click continue;
10. Fill in your correct bank details, click continue;
11. Click confirm and your withdrawal will be processed.
Please note, you must withdraw using the same method you previously used to deposit, and you must wager your deposit at least once in its entirety.
A fee from the provider may apply when depositing via this payment option. If applicable, any fees will be clearly visible within the cashier at time of depositing. We also offer a range of popular cryptocurrencies that not only offer quick processing times, but also zero transaction fees.
Want to learn more about cryptocurrencies? Access learncrypto.com