1. Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen;
2. On your Wallet, select the currency of your choice;
If you don't know how to change the currency of your account, click here.
3. Click on "Deposit" or "Withdraw";
4. Select Rapid transfer among the list;
If the method is not showing, that means unfortunately it is not available for your region.
5. Enter the amount, fill in your account details and as the last step click Confirm;
6. Login to your Rapid transfer account and proceed with the payment if you are depositing.
7. Once your deposit is completed or your withdrawal has been processed, you will receive a notification.
Please note, you must withdraw using the same method you previously used to deposit, and you must wager your deposit at least once in its entirety.
A fee from the provider may apply when depositing via this payment option. If applicable, any fees will be clearly visible within the cashier at time of depositing. We also offer a range of popular cryptocurrencies that not only offer quick processing times, but also zero transaction fees.
Want to learn more about cryptocurrencies? Access learncrypto.com