- Sports Specials
- American Football
- Beach Volley
- Field hockey
- Gaelic Football
- Gaelic Hurling
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby Union
- Ski Jumping
- Stock Car Racing
- Table Tennis
Jonathan Trott is stepping up to the crease!
Join us for a brand new session of Behind the Bet for a sit down with legendary test cricketer Jonathan Trott!
Tune in above on July 18 at 13:00 pm GMT, step up to the crease and join us for a “belter” of a conversation!
As always, you’ll be able to win some great prizes by taking part in our live Behind the Bet quiz with “Trotters” himself. Just hit the link below and select the answers to the questions you believe Jonathan will give on the day for a chance to win a 0.25 mBTC Free Bet.
You’ll be able to join the conversation and ask questions during the day's live stream. Submit your questions before or during the stream on the special Club Talk Behind the Bet channel then join us at the link above on July 18 at 4pm EEST to chat with Jonathan. If your question “stumps” us, you’ll get a Free Bet!
Please note. You’ll need to have made at least one deposit (in any currency) to be eligible for Club Talk access.
A word on Jonathan Trott:
- The right-handed top-order batsman has played for the English international team, as well as locally for South Africa and New Zealand, as well as the Warwickshire County Cricket Club.
- His highest score in an English test match is 226.
- He joined Sir Viv Richards and Kevin Pietersen as one of the quickest players to get to 1000 One Day International runs (over 21 matches).
- He is known to have scored the most test runs (without hitting a six)
- He holds a world record for his 8th wicket Test Cricket partnership, along with Stuart Broad when facing off against Pakistan at Lord's in 2010.
- He was awarded ICC Cricketer of the Year and Wisden Cricketer of the Year in 2011.