By requesting to partake in the Sportsbet.io self-exclusion process, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Self-exclusion requests must be emailed from the account's registered email address to our Safer Gaming Team at [email protected].
Requests made via chat will not be actioned. However, a customer support agent will direct you to our customer support email service.
All Sportsbet.io self-exclusion requests made after the 20th of January 2020 will also apply to our sister platforms Bitcasino.io and Livecasino.io. If you have existing Bitcasino.io or Livecasino.io accounts, they will be added to your applied Sportsbet.io self-exclusion. Thereafter, you will not be permitted to open any future Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io or Livecasino.io accounts during your active self-exclusion time frame or permanently if a permanent self-exclusion is requested.
Upon receipt of a self-exclusion request via email, the registered account and any associated accounts, as defined by Sportsbet.io, will be placed on the first stage, a 24-hr cooling-off period, disabling any further activity. Sportsbet.io's internal checks will detect and determine associated accounts at our earliest detection.
Once the first stage 24-hr cooling-off period has passed, while your account and any associated accounts remain closed, you will be informed via email of the 1-week, 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and permanent self-exclusion timeframes available. There will be no variations to these options.
To proceed with this process, we will require an email response. If we do not receive a response within a further 24-hrs and no specific timeframe was mentioned on your initial request, your account may be reopened and confirmed by email.
After reviewing our self-exclusion options, if you decide you would like to proceed with a permanent self-exclusion, please, inform us in your response.
Occasionally, we might decide to implement a self-exclusion timeframe without request if we believe it beneficial or necessary for the customer's well-being. This will be communicated by email, and the Sportsbet.io Self-Exclusion Terms and Conditions will apply.
When you request, or we deem it necessary to add a Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io or Livecasino.io self-exclusion; any remaining balance left in your account will be returned to you manually unless undergoing any simultaneous security check. You are not permitted to leave any balance in your account during a self-exclusion timeframe.
Sportsbet.io will review any active bets within a Bitcasino.io account affected by self-exclusion at our discretion.
Once a self-exclusion is applied to your account and any associated accounts, as determined by Sportsbet.io, it will stay in place until the requested timeframe has finished. It will not be removed, decreased or revoked for any reason. Permanent self-exclusions will remain in place forever.
Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io and Livecasino.io will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with our Responsible Gambling Self-Exclusion Policy. However, you accept that we will not be held responsible or liable if you attempt to open any new Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io or Livecasino.io accounts or succeed in activity on any of our websites. In addition, Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io and Livecasino.io will not be held liable or accountable if you continue to deposit and wager using additional accounts which have previously not been disclosed. Any future wagers, reward funds and entries in any promotions during a requested self-exclusion timeframe will be forfeited, resulting in no return of stakes or payment of winnings, nor will they be reinstated upon self-exclusion completion.
You acknowledge that:
- You should not attempt to deposit or place any wager on any of your Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io or Livecasino.io accounts that you have requested to be excluded from during your selected self-exclusion.
- You should not attempt or proceed to open any new Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io or Livecasino.io accounts during your self-exclusion timeframe or forever if a permanent self-exclusion has been selected.
- If you succeed in opening any new Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io or Livecasino.io accounts during a self-exclusion timeframe, we will endeavour to close any and all such accounts at our earliest detection.
- Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io and Livecasino.io are only responsible for taking reasonable steps to prevent you from gambling on any of our products. It is also the customer's responsibility to refrain from breaching these agreed terms.
- Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io and Livecasino.io may not be able to check your status against the national self-exclusion registry. It is your responsibility to ensure you are not self-excluded and are eligible to participate in wagering.
- This is a voluntary request made by you. If you proceed to breach this agreement, Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino.io, Livecasino.io or any of its employees are not held accountable or liable for any losses you may suffer. Any losses acquired during your self-exclusion period will not be refunded.
This is a voluntary agreement; therefore, if you proceed to breach the terms within, all wagering will be dealt with at Sportsbet.io's discretion. If we have suspicions or further investigation provides evidence that you have actively attempted to disguise the source of your account or accounts, which affects our ability to identify and block your account or accounts promptly, this will also be dealt with at Sportsbet.io's discretion.
Upon self-exclusion completion, a customer support agent will contact your registered email address to inform you of account reactivation.