1. Unless otherwise stated, all Pre-match bets on American Football are determined on the basis of the result after the extra (over) time. This does not apply to Live-betting where all bets are settled after Regular time unless otherwise stated.
2. In case of any delay (rain, darkness…) all markets remain unsettled and the trading will be continued as soon as the match continues.
3. All offered players are considered as runners.
4. If no further touchdown is scored, the market will be voided.
5. Players which are not listed are considered as “Competitor1 other player” or “Competitor2 other player” for settlement purposes. Note this does not include players which are listed without an active price.
6. Players of the Defense - or Special team are considered as “Competitor1 d/st player” or “Competitor2 d/st player” for settlement purposes, even if the player is listed as dedicated outcome.
7. Market will be settled based on TV insert and statistics provided by official associations unless there is clear evidence that statistics are not correct.
Settlement and cancellation rules
1. If markets remain open with an incorrect score which has a significant impact on the prices, we reserve the right to void betting.
2. If odds were offered with an incorrect match time (more than 89 seconds), we reserve the right to void betting.
3. If a wrong score is displayed we reserve the right to void betting for this timeframe.
4. If markets remain open with an incorrect score which has a significant impact on the prices, we reserve the right to void betting.
5. In the event of a venue change, all markets are considered void.
6. In case of abandoned or postponed matches all undecided markets are considered void unless the match continues in the same NFL weekly schedule (Thursday - Wednesday local stadium time).
7. If the teams are displayed incorrectly, we reserve the right to void betting.
8. Touchdown / Field Goal Markets (including ‘Time of First’, ‘Longest Scored’, ‘Shortest Scored’, and ‘Team to Score Longest’): In the event of no score (via the specified method) bets will be void.
9. Will Either Team Score 3 Unanswered Times - Forecast whether either team will score 3 consecutive times during the game. A Score excludes any PAT’s (point after touchdown or 2 point conversions)
- New first down & yards gained by play penalties will not be considered for settlement purposes
- In case of no plays, all markets will be settled with the next play or voided if the drive ends before reaching the respective play
- In case of the drive ended before the respective play number was reached, all markets for the respective play will be considered void. This includes punts and field goals
- Field goal yardage will not be considered for total yards gained in a play
- A touchdown is credited as a first down only when the offence scores a touchdown