1. Markets do not consider overtime unless otherwise stated.
2. Who scores Xth point? (incl. ot)- If a match ends before the Xth is reached, this market is considered void (cancelled).
3. Which team will win race to x points? (incl. ot)- If a match ends before the Xth is reached, this market is considered void (cancelled).
4. Will there be overtime?- Market will be settled as yes if at the end of regular time the match finishes in a draw, regardless of whether or not overtime is played.
Settlement and cancellation rules
1. If a match is interrupted or postponed and is not continued within 48h after initial kick-off date undecided bets will be void (The bet can be voided, before 48 hours has passed, in agreement between the client and Sportsbet.io).
2. There must be 5 minutes or less of scheduled game time left for bets to have action, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
If odds were offered with an incorrect match time (more than 2 minutes), we reserve the right to void betting.
3. If markets remain open with an incorrect score which has a significant impact on the prices, we reserve the right to void betting.
4. In the event that a match does not finish in a tie, but overtime is played for qualification purposes, the markets will be settled according to the result at the end of regular time.
5. Will They Make The Playoffs? The NBA’s play in tournament is not considered as part of the playoffs for settlement purposes.