1. All markets are settled according to the result available immediately after the end of the fight. Any subsequent appeals or amendments to the result are not taken into consideration for settlement purposes.
Match Abandonments/Postponements1. If the fight does not take place for any reason on the scheduled date then all bets will be void.
2. If either fighter fails to answer the bell for the next round then his opponent will be deemed to have won in the previous round.
3. Should there be a withdrawal or a substitution of one of the fighters concerned, bets will be void.
4. In the event of a fight being declared a No Contest all bets will be void.
5. Should the scheduled number of rounds be changed before the fight then all “Total Rounds”, “Winner and exact rounds” and “Winning Method” bets will be made void.
Winner (To Win the Fight)1. Predict which competitor will win the bout. No draw selection is offered.
2. For the Winner market where no draw selection is offered all bets will be void in the event of a draw (this includes a fight which ends in a Majority Draw or a Technical Draw).
1x2 (Fight Result)1. Predict the result of the bout.
2. If the fight ends in a Majority Draw or a Technical Draw then Draw will be the winning selection.
Total Rounds (Over/Under)1. Betting on the round in which the fight result will be determined.
2. For settlement purposes where a half round is stated then 1 minute 30 seconds of the respective round will define the half to determine under or over. Thus, 9.5 rounds would be one minute and thirty seconds of the 10th round. If the fight ends at exactly 1 minute 30 seconds of the 10th round then the result would be over 9.5 rounds.
Winner & exact round1. Predict the round in which your selection will win the fight.
2. Betting on winner and exact round is for a fighter to win by KO, TKO or disqualification during that round.
3. Where a boxer fails to answer the bell for the next round, his opponent shall be deemed to have won the contest in the previous round. In the event of a Technical Decision before the end of the fight all bets will be settled as a win by Decision and round bets will be deemed losers.
Winning Method1. Predict the method by which the result of the fight will be decided.
2. All bets will be settled on the official result declared. A win by disqualification is counted as Knockout/Technical Knockout.
Any fighter to win inside the distance1. Predict if the fight will be decided before the scheduled number of rounds.
2. In the event of a technical decision, for settlement purposes, the fight will have been deemed NOT to have gone the distance.