1. All markets (except halftime, first half markets, overtime and penalty shoot out) are considered for regular time only.
2. If a match is interrupted and continued within 48h after initial kick-off date (The bet can be voided, before 48 hours has passed, in agreement between the client and Sportsbet.io), all open bets will be settled with the final result. Otherwise all undecided bets are considered void.
Settlement and cancellation rules
1. If the market remains open when the following events have already taken place: goals, red or yellow-red cards and penalties, we reserve the right to void betting.
2. If the market was opened with a missing or incorrect red card, we reserve the right to void betting.
3. If odds were offered with an incorrect match time (more than 2 minutes), we reserve the right to void betting.
4. If a wrong score is entered, all markets will be cancelled for the time when the incorrect score was displayed.
5. If a match is interrupted or postponed and is not continued within 48 h after initial kick-off date betting will be void.
6. If the team names or category are displayed incorrectly, we reserve the right to void betting.