1. All bets will be settled on the official result. If a tournament is shortened for any reason but at least 36 holes have been played; the official trophy settlement will be used to result all wagers.
2. If 36 holes are not played, all wagers are void except for those that have already reached an unconditional conclusion
3. If a tournament is abandoned, any bets placed after the last completed round will be void.
Market Specific Rules
1. Outright Markets: Dead heat rules will apply.
2. A dead heat in wagering is when two or more participants tie for a position in an event. The calculation is as follows:
3. Your original stake is divided by the number of competitors involved in the dead heat and multiplied by the number of places available.
4. To Make the Cut: Bets will be settled on the official result posted on the tour sites. Players who are disqualified or withdraw before completing 36 holes are deemed to have missed the cut. 36 holes must be played for bets to stand.
Settlement and Cancellation Rules
1. In the event a golfer withdraws prior to teeing off, bets on that golfer will be voided.
2. In the event a golfer withdraws after teeing off then bets will stand.