Multi Grand Slam
The ultimate prize in sports has arrived - achieve a Multi Grand Slam and win BIG!
The ultimate challenge has been set! Sportsbet.io is laying down the gauntlet for its loyal customers and offering an opportunity to achieve the ultimate in sports(betting) - the MULTI GRAND SLAM!
Build a 20-leg multi to unlock a Multi Bet Multiplier of 100% and a chance to achieve the prestigious Sportsbet.io Multi Grand Slam!
You can use the Multi Bet Multiplier on all your 5+ leg Multi Bets on any sport and league. The more selections you add to your betslip and the closer you get to chasing the 20-leg Grand Slam, the bigger your multiplier!
Better still, you can also minimise the risk by applying Multi Insurance and getting your stake back as a Free Bet if one selection fails!
Here’s how it works:
- Maximise your reward by Boosting all your 5+ leg multis up to a Multi Grand Slam of 20 legs and win bigger than ever before!
- You can use Multi Bet Multiplier on all your 5+ leg Multi Bets on any sport and league. The more selections you add to the betslip the bigger your boost!
- In order to activate Multi Bet Multiplier all selections in the bet slip must have minimum odds of 1.50 and the maximum stake amount for which Multi Bet Multiplier is fully applied is 130 mBTC. Check out the table further below.
- To enable Multi Insurance, place a 5+ leg multi bet on any sport of league (minimum odds of 1.50 on each selection) and activate Multi Insurance by clicking “Apply Multi Insurance” in the bet slip. You have one Multi Insurance bet per every 24 hours.
- If your multi bet loses by 1 selection you will receive your stake back as a Free Bet (max value 25 mBTC or equivalent, valid for 48 hours, for minimum odds of 1.50).
Are you losing hope of winning all four tennis majors in a calendar year?
Are you dejected knowing golf’s holy grail grand slam may be out of reach?
Don’t worry, you can still chase the dream and achieve something far more esteemed by completing Sportsbet.io’s MULTI GRAND SLAM today!
|Selections||Boost %||Selections||Boost %|
|2 - 4||Regular Price Boost for one selection||13||+35%|