Pragmatic Play: Drops and Wins for Live Casino
Pragmatic Play introduces Drops and Wins for Live Casino with a whooping €3,000,000 in cash prizes. Players can enjoy Weekly Tournaments running in our best Live Casino games including Roulette, Blackjack, Mega Wheel, and Baccarat 🥳
From June 3rd to November 17th, 2021 play live casino live tournaments by Pragmatic Play and win a share of € 3,000,000 (€ 500,000 monthly) cash prizes and stunning emotions!
Live Casino Games tournaments include:
Things to know
- The score is based on the total amount of accumulated points that will be granted to a player for every Consecutive Qualifying Win and added to the total number of points received by the player foe each Weekly Tournament separately.
- A Consecutive Qualifying Win is defined as follows: one Qualifying Win that succeeds another Qualifying Win in back to back games on the same table or any other table of the participating games in the same Weekly Tournament will result in two Consecutive Qualifying Wins
- A Win Qualifier is used to define whether the win is considered as a Qualifying Win or not for the point calculation of the respective Weekly tournament
- If payout (win + bet)/Qualifying Bet is greater than a configured Win Qualifier for the participating game, in each type of Weekly Tournament, the win is considered as Qualifying Win.
How to win?
- Roulette: Player total payout should be more than 2 times of their total bet
- Blackjack: Player total payout should be more than 2 times of their total bet
- Mega Wheel: Player total payout should be more than 1 times of their total bet
- Baccarat: Player total payout should be more than 1 times of their total bet
Minimum bet requirements:
|Roulette and Mega Wheel||Baccarat||Blackjack|
|0.5 EUR||1 EUR||10 EUR|
Tournament's point system:
|Consecutive Wins||2nd Win||3rd Win||4th Win||5th Win||6th Win||7th Win||8th Win||9th Win||10th Win||11th Win||12th Win||13th Win||14th Win||15th Win Onwards|
So, what are you waiting for? Start the fun! 🎉