Self-Exclusion Terms and Conditions
By requesting one of the Sportsbet.io self-exclusion time periods on offer you agree to the following terms and conditions, which will be effective from the minute you receive a confirmation email of your chosen self-exclusion, this email will be sent to the email address used to register your account only and will display the date of self-exclusion completion.
Self-exclusion requests must be made by email from the account’s registered email address to our customer support department at [email protected]
Requests made by Live Chat will not be actioned, however, a customer support agent will direct you to our customer support email service.
On receipt, of an email request for account closure, the requested account and any linked accounts of the same skin will be placed on a 24-hr cooling off period which will disable your account allowing no gambling activity. During this time, a customer support agent will inform you of the 1-week, 1-month, 6-month self-exclusion available. There will be no variation of these time periods.
To proceed with this process, we will require an email response. If we do not receive a response within a further 24-hrs your account will be reopened and confirmed by email.
If after reviewing our self-exclusion options you decide you would like to proceed with a permanent self-exclusion please, inform us of this in your response.
On occasion, we might take the decision to place an account on a short self-exclusion period if we believe it to be needed and or beneficial to the customer. This will be communicated by email; the above terms and conditions will apply.
Once a self-exclusion is applied to your account, it will stay in place until the request time has finished, it will not be reversed or decreased for any reason. Permanent self-exclusions will remain closed indefinitely.
Sportsbet.io will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with our responsible gambling self-exclusion policy. However, you accept that we will not be held responsible or liable if you attempt to open any new sportsbet.io accounts or indeed succeed. In addition, sportsbet.io will not be held liable or accountable if you continue to deposit and wager using additional accounts which have previously not been disclosed. Any future wagers, Bonus funds and entries in any promotions during in a requested self-exclusion time will be forfeited, resulting in no return of stakes or payment of winnings. We will not be able to reinstate these if the account is reopened after the self-exclusion period.
Any remaining funds left in your account, less any active bonus, will be returned to your Bitcoin wallet upon request. You will not be able to access your account to withdraw any funds during your requested self-exclusion.
You acknowledge that:
- You should not attempt to or in fact place any wager on any of your accounts that you have requested to be excluded from during your selected self-exclusion.
- You should not attempt or in fact proceed to open any new accounts during your self-exclusion period.
- If you succeed in opening a new account during a self-exclusion period, we will close the account at our earliest detection.
- Sportsbet.io’s responsibility is only to take reasonable steps to prevent you from gambling on any of our products.
- This is a voluntary request made by you. If you proceed to breach this agreement, sportsbet.io or any of its employees are not held accountable or liable for any losses you may suffer. Any losses acquired during your self-exclusion period will not be refunded.
Once your selected self-exclusion comes to an end your account will automatically be reopened, however, you will receive an email confirmation of this information which will be sent to your registered email address.